FREE Shipping On All Products

Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely
Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely
Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely
Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely
Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely
Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely

Large Teddy Bear Plush Toy Lovely

Regular price $90.00 Sale price $64.80

Are you looking for a Giant Plush? Boutique Maman You've found the best Giant blanket This teddy bear, also called our children, or all the time in Quebec, it's a toy in the shape of a bear. This is a traditional form of plush, padded with cotton.

It is as comfortable as a mattress, stimulates the imagination of children and gradually helps to explore the world with confidence.

Give a giant blanket to a woman

Want to print your girlfriend with an original gift? If you have not yet offered him what is in us!

No woman or woman can resist this creature with soft eyes, her touch is irresistible and her large size gives a sense of security when it is tight in the arms. So think about offering a gift of love as a Christmas present, birthday or Valentine's Day gift.

The giant teddy bear will always be admired by the female sex, we conducted a survey of 1000 of our customers about the original gift ideas. And it turned out that: "80% of women declared that the best gift is a romantic gift, they are appreciated." The remaining 20% ​​of customers prefer other types of products.

According to specialists: "Children usually project their emotions in giant teddy bears, it brings the feeling of tenderness, affection. By interacting with a giant teddy bear, the child becomes calmer, calmer. "

It is a timeless gift, therefore usable whatever the season. We tested it, you just have to place the order.

Tight against your child's body, the soft toy will help him fall asleep. Sweet, decorative and attractive, you can choose it according to the colors and theme of the nursery. Choose without hesitation giant blanket or giant unicorn plush to help your child develop his imagination, he can assign him the role of a friend of company.

If you are looking for a birthday gift, Valentine's Day gift or wedding anniversary gift, get this giant teddy bear, for sure, the recipient will be delighted.

Spécifications :

Material: High Quality PP Cotton
Size: 60 cm, 80 cm, 100 cm
Color: Blue, White, Brown, Light Brown
Packing: 1 x Teddy Bear Plush Toy
Type of element: Animals
Filling: PP Cotton
Type: Plush
Sex: Unisex